Land Sterling’s Building & Facilities Consultancy Department comprises qualified and accredited Chartered Surveyors in Dubai. They offer in-depth knowledge and experience in providing the following services across the property development industry.
Our Real Estate Consultants in Dubai Use Precise and Data-driven Surveying Processes for Buildings & Properties in the UAE
Our team of highly trained and experienced property development consultants aligns with internationally recognized standards for assessing properties, whether in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE and the Middle east. This ensures our clients benefit from best industry practices in evaluating, valuing and investing in properties.
Our Building & Facilities Consultancy team is composed of highly experienced and qualified Chartered Building Surveyors, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators, Design Managers, MEP Inspectors and Reserve Fund Specialists. In addition, our real estate consultants in Dubai are here to ensure that our clients receive a comprehensive and in-depth service that will allow for sound decision-making.
When it comes to your property, you are our priority.
Our Professional Experience
In 2015, our property development consultants surveyed the tallest tower in the world – Burj Khalifa (Dubai), along with two other towers which are in the top 10 tallest buildings in the world. Land Sterling has also surveyed over 200 Towers and Communities in 2015 alone.
In 2016, our property development consultants surveyed one of the largest portfolios in the region, comprising Yas Mall, Aldar HQ, World Trade Centre, Yas Viceroy and 31 other buildings/communities for Aldar Properties PJSC in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. This exposed Land Sterling to the Abu Dhabi market and, at the same time, solidified our title as the leading Building Surveying services company in the region.
Our Building Surveying team offers in-depth knowledge and experience in providing services across the construction industry in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Our Property Development Consultants Use Precise and Data-driven Surveying Processes for Buildings & Properties in the UAE
For the team in Land Sterling, ensuring client satisfaction is the number one priority. For this reason, we have dedicated ourselves to using advanced and data-driven surveying processes to ascertain that our clients receive top-notch services that make it possible for them to make knowledgeable decisions.
Our Building Facilities Consultancy Services Include
- Survey & Audits
- Building Condition Surveys – Civil, MEP, Structural & Facade
- Structural & MEP testing via specialists
- Defects Investigation
- Building inspections & snagging
- Witnessing of Testing & Commissioning
- BOQ services
- Measured surveys – 30 Scan, Drones
- Energy audits
- Cost to completion studies
- Fire, Life, Health & Safety Audit
- QA/QC Inspection and Audits
- Construction Payment & Invoice Certification
- Construction Progress Certification
- FM Design Services
- FM Technology Services
- FM Cost Services
- FM Technical Services
- FM Audit & Evaluation Services
- Energy Management Services
- Building Handover & FM Transition Services
- FM Mobilisation & Re-structuring Services
- FM Market Research
- FM Support Services
- Property Handover and Takeover Management
- Snagging and Inspections
- Customer Orientation and dues collection
- Authority coordination for transfer of title deeds
- Managing the handover process between
- Construction team & operations team
- Transition management from contractor to FM service provider
- Witnessing of testing and commissioning activities
- Handover Snagging
- Verification of handover documents
- DLP management
- QA/QC Inspections
- Facade Inspections
- Surveying and Mapping
- Project Marketing
Related articles in
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.