Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern (Internship)
Land Sterling is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Intern, based in Dubai.
The Digital Marketing Intern will gain experience in the digital marketing landscape by assisting the Digital Marketing Manager across a variety of daily tasks. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in digital marketing and be given responsibility for running small projects autonomously. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to benefit from hands on work experience.
We are looking to recruit an individual who is creative, dynamic and has a genuine passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to learn.
Digital Advertising Campaign Management
- Social media platform management.
- Customer service, including calling potential prospects.
- Create reports to benchmark and compare digital activities with other industry players, using start-of-the-art companies/digital campaigns from varying industries as examples.
- Work to gain knowledge of commonly used tools within the digital marketing space and earn certifications.
- Create a social report.
- Create and manage the social media content calendar.
- Manage social channels during working hours.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. MS Access is preferred but not essential.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Solid communication skills, positive attitude, strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week.
Please email your CV, along with salary expectations to email@example.com