Most newly handed-over properties in Dubai have between 300 to 500 structural defects.
If your property is not professionally inspected at handover, you could potentially face the following Risks:
Common Defects Gallery
What you need to know about our Service
What does a Land Sterling Property Inspection cover?
- • Exterior & Interior Spaces
- • Security Systems
- • Fire Safety & Emergency Systems
- • Lighting, Water & Power Systems
- • LPG Distribution Systems
- • Sewer & Drainage Systems
- • Air Conditioning
- • Other Outdoor Areas
Land Sterling offers 'snagging' inspection services across the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
You have just 12 months in which your developer is liable for defects in your new home. Make sure you identify those defects within that time, or you will have to pay the repair costs.
Equipment we use
- • Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras
- • Damp, Moisture & Thermo hydrometers
- • Vibration Meters
- • Air Quality Meters
- • High Resolution Inspection Cameras
- • Circuit & Socket Testers
- • Sound Level Meters
We will highlight to the developer any incomplete snags in our second visit (De-snagging) and help the Client during the follow up process.
- • Our reports are completed within 2 working days.
- • We can clarify and manage the developer to ensure full rectification of snags.
- • We will highlight to the developer any incomplete snags in our second visit (De-snagging) and help the Client during the follow up process.
- • Our reports are fully checked by an RICS Chartered Surveyor and compliant with local regulations such as RERA, ARRA and ADM.
“I was provided with a very helpful and swift service, with many snags identified in my new property that I hadn't noticed. Any questions I had when getting the snags fixed by the developer (even after they survey was completed) were answered which was incredibly helpful for someone like me that doesn't know the industry too well.”Akash Mehta
“If you’re looking for a friendly, professional snagging company then I would highly recommend Land Sterling.“Martha Roberts
“Just bought a new house and needed a snagging engineers report. Found Land Sterling on the web after a quick google and they looked good so I booked them. Excellent professional service, report issued within 2 days of the survey. Would definitely recommend.“Mark Francis
“I would definitely recommend Land Sterling snagging inspections to anyone buying any new property. The inspection was very thorough and detailed and I am very happy to have had them do it for me. Land Sterling picked up more than 100 issues which I will raise with the developer. I wouldn't have noticed most of them myself. Thank you so much for your fantastic work!“Angela
About Land Sterling
Land Sterling: A RERA Approved snagging & inspection company
A Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited company boasting an experienced cadre of engineers; we follow all local and international regulations as well as industry best practices.
Nearly a decade’s worth of experience in the Middle East real estate sector with a clientele comprising of the region’s top property developers.
One of the first companies in the UAE to pioneer the use of property inspection or ‘snagging’ reports.