You will be tasked to deliver best-in-class social media content for Land Sterling in Saudi
Arabia based in Riyadh.
The role will see the candidate being a part of the in-house digital and social team,
acting as a trusted digital lead and support to help transform the social media activity.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills, and competencies
required for this level.
Objectives of this Role
- To develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all paid, owned, and earned channels.
- Plan & Execute the Annual Social Media Calendar for KSA.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs
- Review content for all KSA communication before it is posted on the social media pages.
- Track competitor’s activities on the different Social Media & Digital mediums.
- Use market & business insights to engage followers on the pages.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaigns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Fluent in Arabic and English written & spoken