- Manage and lead the development of valuation analysis and valuation reports for clients.
- Develop relationships with clients.
- Create and deliver presentations to obtain new business engagements
- Inspect properties to ascertain their value on behalf of the client.
- Understand and apply the RICS Code of Conduct and RICS International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS).
- Collate data required as per company procedures.
- Research and analyze industries and market data.
- Compile valuation reports.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Pursue RICS membership or undertake Continuous Professional
- Assist and provide mentorship to peers where required.
- Represent Land Sterling in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, finance, or construction field.
- Taqyeem Trained, RICS member or APC candidate, preferable
- Proficient in English & Arabic
- Saudi nationality preferred