Online Payment Terms and Conditions
Effective date: October 06, 2020
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Land Sterling. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Land Sterling through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Land Sterling reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card or Debit card (Visa, MasterCard and Diners Cards).
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make a necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Land Sterling. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/ transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Land Sterling or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Land Sterling gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Land Sterling does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Land Sterling and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall Land Sterling and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that Land Sterling or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Land Sterling’s reasonable control.
Grant of Rights
- You may use the Service for the purpose of making payments to Land Sterling via online debit card/credit card transaction, provided that you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Service and/or the operation of the Service;
- Use the Service for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
- Payments may be made using the Service for invoices generated by Land Sterling for Our legal fees and disbursements.
- We reserve the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Service at any time either temporarily or permanently.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/her service fees to Land Sterling by using a debit/credit card. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Land Sterling does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Land Sterling Payment Platform, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and by the local laws applicable in the Emirate of Dubai, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Land Sterling Payment Platform shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of Land Sterling, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount owed on the account. Requests for refunds must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
posted on this page.