Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern (Internship)
Land Sterling is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Intern, based in Dubai.
The Digital Marketing Intern will gain experience in the digital marketing landscape by assisting the Digital Marketing Manager across a variety of daily tasks. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in digital marketing and be given responsibility for running small projects autonomously. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to benefit from hands on work experience.
We are looking to recruit an individual who is creative, dynamic and has a genuine passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate should have a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to learn.
Digital Advertising Campaign Management
- Social media platform management.
- Customer service, including calling potential prospects.
- Create reports to benchmark and compare digital activities with other industry players, using start-of-the-art companies/digital campaigns from varying industries as examples.
- Work to gain knowledge of commonly used tools within the digital marketing space and earn certifications.
- Create a social report.
- Create and manage the social media content calendar.
- Manage social channels during working hours.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. MS Access is preferred but not essential.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Solid communication skills, positive attitude, strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week.
Please email your CV, along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Surveying Manager
- Degree/or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional Membership of RICS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- UAE experience preferred but not essential.
- Carrying out Full Building Survey, Fire Safety Audits, Construction Compliance Reports, Handover Audits, Condition(snagging) Surveys, Defects Analysis, Reinstatement Valuations and Reserve Fund Studies.
- Report writing/reviewing in line with RICS guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects
- Extensive knowledge of building pathology, construction technology and regulatory requirements.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of a strong client base specifically in building surveying matters, but also generally.
- To comply with the RICS membership regulations in so far as they apply to you in the capacity of a building surveyor
- Ensure the Building Surveying & FOM/H&S Team maintain high quality of work in accordance with approved documents and relevant building codes/legislation and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure UAE laws, company protocols and RICS Codes of Conduct are followed.
- Develop and improve operational procedures and protocols in line with RICS guidelines, company objectives and client needs.
- Review and sign off client reports to ensure quality control.
- Advise Administration Coordinator and Surveyors in Creation and submission of proposals and tenders in accordance with company fee structure.
- Manage and coordinate with Department administration to ensure correct document management.
- Develop, review and implement viable fee structures to ensure profitability.
- Constantly monitor performance in order to exceed financial targets.
- Develop and provide relevant reports to Management on: Financial status, department performance, recommending strategies to improve performance and profitability.
- Develop new services, templates and use of IT resources to develop and enhance services and customer experience.
- Conduct business development activities and liaise with clients to gain new business and retain existing clients.
- Conduct weekly team meetings.
- Mentor and train Building Surveying team to improve technical and professional knowledge.
- Support employees on their path to attaining associated professional memberships/RICS certification or equivalent professional certifications.
- Work in collaboration with the Human Resources Department with regard to recruitment, employee induction, creation and maintenance of job descriptions, leave management, performance appraisals and disciplinary matters.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to ensure all financial transactions are completed in a timely manner and in line with company procedures.
- Attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions.
- Maintain continual professional development in line with RICS requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Abu Dhabi/Riyadh offices and the MENA region where required.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the number of CV’s received only shortlisted applicants will be contacted