|Reporting Lines||Muhammad Nabeel Rabbani|
|Direct Reports||Muhammad Nabeel Rabbani|
We are seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Executive with a proven track record in strategizing and implementing effective digital campaigns to amplify the visibility of Land Sterling’s distinguished brokerage services. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in generating high-quality leads. If you are a creative thinker, adept at leveraging various online platforms, and passionate about generating impactful results, we invite you to join us in redefining the landscape of real estate promotion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run multi-channel lead generation campaigns for brokerage department
- Coordinate with brokerage team to highlight the lucrative projects and devise the marketing strategy accordingly.
- Ensure that brokerage team is getting enough supply to have a minimum of 3-5 hot prospects at any point of time.
- Keep a check and balance on the leads distribution and ensuring the call/follow ups/viewing/closures are happening.
- Run competitive analysis and improve campaigns over time.
- Coordinate with brokerage team for the video shoots, marketing material, property trends and other documentation such as permits and NOCs etc.
Education, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree will be a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real estate marketing
- Command over inbound and outbound marketing channels
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical-minded personality, good with numbers, and command over MS Excel.
- Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing (Paid)
- SMS Marketing
- WhatsApp Marketing
- Cross-channel marketing
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, therefore the Employee may be requested to perform all or some of the above duties and any other duties as and when required to meet the ongoing needs of the Company. All Job Descriptions are subject a periodic review and changes as and when required.