Energy and Sustainability
Sustainability and Energy Conservation Overview
As we get closer to Expo 2020, Dubai aims to become one of the top ten sustainable cities in the world mainly though implementing the Green Building Regulations, LEED, ESTIDAMA, and with the guidance from such agencies as EGBC, MECSD, etc.
For a city or building to be sustainable it needs to encompass the three main pillars of sustainability:
- Social sustainability
Ultimately, the key goal of any sustainable city or building should be to provide users with the highest quality of life together with the lowest environmental footprint.
Although these regulations are predominately for new developments you can enhance the existing built environment by carrying out an Energy Audit of your property.
The Service Land Sterling can provide
Land Sterling with our qualified Building Surveyors and Energy Assessors can be your Energy Efficiency Partner providing turnkey solutions for horizontal and vertical communities. Our network based system intelligently integrates with the existing building automation systems and offers a holistic approach to significantly reducing OpEx through reduction energy consumption throughout the lifecycle of the property by analyzing, improving and enhancing the performance of your HVAC Systems, Chillers, Fresh Air Handling Units and Building Management Systems.
This is achieved by two key Audits:
- Energy Audit Scheme
- BMS Audit Scheme
Enabling total control and visibility for building managers our systems also provide intuitive dashboards with simple real-time data to illustrate performance and savings.
- Energy Management Consultation Services
- Implementation & Contracting Services
- Advanced Building Analytics Services
- Performance Based Contracting Services
- Reduced Energy Consumption (Up to 50% reductions in consumption!)
- Y-o-Y Reduction On Utility Bills
- Reduction on service charges occupants and end users
- Efficiently managed and operational plant and machinery
- Improved performance of assets
- Increase in lifespan of assets
- Improved internal environment for occupants
- Conservation of energy and a move towards a more sustainable environment in line with Government requirements
Who needs it?
- Buyers and Sellers
- Community Managers
- Facilities Management Companies
- Government Institutions
- Hotels & Resort Operators
- Investment Funds
- Landlords & Tenants
- Mall Operators
- Master Developers & Developers
- Owners Association Companies
- Property Management Companies
Contact us today for a free consultation!